Diabetic Cookbook Type 2: The Complete Guide for Newly Diagnosed to Easily Manage Diabetes & Prediabetes with 600 Practical, Easy, & Delicious Healthy Recipes, Including a Delicious 21-day Meal Plan
(as of Dec 07,2021 02:02:31 UTC – Details)
You like sweets, pasta, and potatoes, and you think you have to give up because you have diabetes?
In type 2 diabetes, a change in eating habits is the best therapy, but this does not mean having to give up your favorite dishes!
The diet of diabetics can be rich in taste: you have to learn to eat in the right way. This guide will teach you how to do it, with many tasty recipes and practical tips on daily habits and shopping.
Learning to eat better foods to control diabetes does not necessarily mean having to compromise the pleasure of eating.
Thanks to the delicious recipes proposed in this volume, follow a healthier lifestyle will be easy and enjoyable. You will find delicious ideas for healthy breakfasts with apple pancakes and oats, for simple lunches with lemon linguini, dinners with pork stew, snacks, desserts, and cakes to satisfy the occasional whim.
Each recipe is accompanied by a table indicating the glycemic index, calories, saturated fat, and salt content to facilitating choosing the most balanced dish and a detailed list with the amounts of fiber, sugar, and carbohydrates of each dish.
In his book, you will:
- Discover the Benefits of a Diabetic Diet, such as managing diabetes, reducing your risk of cardiovascular diseases and certain types of cancer.
- Learn What Food You Can Eat and What to Avoid to ensure you stick to the diet correctly, eating what is best to make you feel good.
- Find an Incredibly Good and Various 21-Day Meal Plan that helps you to keep diabetes under control without having to give up those foods that make you mouth-watering.
- Taste 600 Delicious, Healthy, and Easy-to-Make Recipes to take your disease under control by choosing a different meal every day that will also please your family and guests.
- Realize How the Shopping List Is Full of Variety, and the Ingredients Are Low Cost; take the chance to link good food at low cost for boosting your health!
- … & Much More!
In this book, you will find all the information you need to manage diabetes effectively, learning to understand how the mechanisms of blood sugar regulation work, and how a new healthier approach to nutrition can help you to restore healthy glycemic function.
Following a new lifestyle can stop, if not eliminate, the adverse effects of glycemic disorders and type 2 diabetes on health. The delicious diabetic recipes will leave you pleasantly satisfied and in total control of your glycemic values.
Turn a problem into a beautiful opportunity to get closer to good food!
Order Your Copy NOW and Start Managing Diabetes Without Losing The Pleasure Of Food!
Publisher:Independently published (May 17, 2021)
Item Weight:1.95 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.7 x 11 inches