Exercises for Parkinson’s Disease: The Complete Fitness Guide to Improve Mobility, Strength and Balance
(as of Dec 07,2021 03:41:01 UTC – Details)
Exercises for Parkinson’s Disease works as an integrated part of any Parkinson’s treatment plan, optimizing mobility, increasing strength and minimizing pain, while providing lifestyle tips to keep you motivated and moving forward.
Exercises for Parkinson’s Disease also includes:
– A detailed overview of how exercise can improve Parkinson’s disease symptoms
– Clear, informative pictures of safe, effective exercises
– Information on Parkinson’s life-hacks for relaxation and motivation
– Detailed instructions on how to perform each movement
– A complete fitness approach to restoring functionality
Featuring expert-approved fitness techniques, with options ranging from resistance training to mobility movements to light strength exercises, Exercises for Parkinson’s Disease is the all-in-one resource for anyone looking to take back control and live their best life!
Publisher:Hatherleigh Press (October 29, 2019)
Item Weight:8.5 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.34 x 8.99 inches